Hilton Malta is recruiting for a Full-Time Front Office Supervisor to join our Front Office Team. We are looking for an energetic, motivated individual who will take ownership, have a passion to provide superior customer service and revenue optimisation.
The selected candidate will assist in:
· Training, supervision and guidance of Front Office team members
· Motivating team members and establishing a productive working environment for the hotel
· Assigning daily work tasks to team members
· Dealing effectively with guests’ feedback to exceed guests’ expectations
· Responding promptly to any guests’ requests and work to optimise the guests’ experience
· Maintaining control and composure in difficult situations and exhibit good judgement
The candidate should have a minimum of two years’ experience in the hotel industry in a similar role and an excellent command of the English language. An ITS qualification or similar, and knowledge of other foreign languages, will be considered an asset.
Having been awarded the FHRD ‘HR Quality Mark’ and the ‘Great Place to work’ Certification, join the team you can trust to develop your career. We invite you to send us your CV at email@example.com. All applications will be acknowledged and treated in strict confidence.
Take a look at our beautiful property, by clicking on the following link: Hilton Malta Virtual Tour.