Hilton Malta is recruiting for a Stewarding Manager on a full-time basis. The selected candidate will be responsible for managing all hotel stewarding operations, supporting the Culinary and F&B Operations Team in delivering exceptional customer experiences.
We are looking for an individual with the following attributes;
· has a passion for cleanliness and hygiene
· customer-focused and knows what it takes to inspire the team to deliver consistently high standards
· supportive and inclusive as a leader
· holds excellent verbal and written communication skills
· able to build good relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including suppliers and local authorities
· an individual that thrives in a fast-paced environment
· Strong organizational skills, kitchenware maintenance knowledge, inventories and breakage reports experience
To be successful in this position, the selected candidate will also need to be fluent in English, comfortable using MS Office and ready to work on weekends and/or evening shits. Knowledge of stewarding chemicals and equipment is essential.
In return, Hilton Malta has the following benefits and opportunities in place for its team members;
· A competitive salary and benefits package
· Worldwide career opportunities
· Access to leadership development programmes and hundreds of courses through Hilton University and LinkedIn Learning
· Industry-leading Team Member travel rates through Go Hilton
· Wellbeing initiatives to help team members thrive and be their best self
· A workplace to be proud of
· Opportunities to be recognized for being awesome and doing a great job
Having been awarded the FHRD ‘HR Quality Mark’ and the ‘Great Place to work’ Certification, join the team you can trust to develop your career. We invite you to send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be acknowledged and treated in strict confidence.
Take a look at our beautiful property, by clicking on the following link: Hilton Malta Virtual Tour.