MGR Human Resources Ltd, member of MAP S.Platis Group of Companies, is a leading, broad HR Consulting, Training, Recruitment and Temporary Placements Agency. We are looking to hire an HR Assistant – interim support for the European Union Agency for Asylum to be based in Malta HQ.
The successful candidate will work on a secondment basis for the awarded contract for the Provision of Interim Services to the European Union Agency for Asylum (EUAA). EUAA is an EU Regulatory Agency headquartered in Malta whose mandate is to strengthen EU Member States’ practical cooperation on asylum, to support Member States whose asylum systems are under particular pressure and to enhance the implementation of the Common European Asylum System.
- Provide support to the Recruitment Sector on selection procedures
- Support with the publication and dissemination of vacancy notices
- Perform eligibility screening of applications
- Prepare documents and dossiers for the selection committee members
- Organise meetings, interviews and written tests
- Prepare letters for candidates, draft formal documents such as Executive Director’s Decisions archive files both in paper and electronically
- Update databases, initiate the process of reimbursement of candidates, support the other team members and the Head of Sector when required, perform any other administrative tasks, as required.
- Previous experience in performing administrative tasks of at least 1 year
- Good knowledge of Outlook, Word and Excel (mandatory)
- Attention to details, discretion and confidentiality, organisational and team working skills
- Very good level of spoken and written English is essential.
- Customer service attitude, proactive approach to work, willingness to learn and improve own skills, availability to support the team when needed and an open mind and flexibility are required.
The position falls in hierarchical Category III and the associated salary is €33,475.68 gross annually in twelve monthly installments.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Interested applicants should apply for the vacancy no later than Friday 9th of June 2023.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
MGR is an equal opportunities employer.