http://Spoton+Connections +34881180076 email@example.com
We are looking for an experienced and highly skilled Assistant Accounting Manager to join our team in Malta. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the Accounting department, ensuring that all major projects are completed accurately and on time, and building and maintaining effective working relationships with clients.
- Oversee the Accounting department and ensure that all major projects are completed accurately and on time.
- Plan, prioritise, and resource for the successful completion of daily tasks and projects.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with clients while fostering open communication to manage expectations and meet deadlines.
- Assist in the formulation of professional development and educational plans for members of staff.
- Mentor and provide technical training to junior members of staff.
- Develop staff by managing performance, setting goals, providing ongoing training, and maintaining strong employee relationships.
- Establish and enforce proper Accounting and Tax methodology, policies, and principles.
- Assist the Manager to identify inefficiencies in workflow and implement new processes and procedures to ensure timely, accurate financial reporting.
- A University degree at master’s level in Accounting, ACA or ACCA qualified.
- At least 4 years’ experience in a Client Accounting role.
- Capable of managing a team, inspiring, mentoring, and supervising team members to meet demanding deadlines.
- Strong knowledge of IFRS and GAPSME reporting.
- Ability to work with a team and possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Conversant with standard software packages, proficient in MS Excel, and ready to learn company-specific software if required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to prioritise and deliver within tight time frames.
- Knowledge in taxation and/or liquidations will also be considered an asset.
We offer a friendly work environment, career opportunities, and a hybrid work setup, combining remote and office work. If you are a self-motivated individual with a passion for Accounting and a desire to work in a dynamic team, we encourage you to apply.