http://Spoton+Connections +34881180076 email@example.com
Our client is looking for a Maintenance Clerk to join their team in Gozo. The role requires no prior experience, but a positive attitude and a willingness to learn are essential. As a Maintenance Clerk, you will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Maintenance Department.
- Place orders with suppliers and ensure that they are received on time
- Input orders into the system and maintain accurate records of all transactions
- Monitor stock levels and identify when items need to be reordered
- Compile and analyze reports as requested by management
- Liaise with other departments to ensure that maintenance work is completed on time
- Undertake any other duties as required by the Maintenance Manager.
- Ability to communicate effectively in Italian – any additional languages will be considered an asset
- Computer literacy and proficiency in using Microsoft Office
- Positive attitude with an outgoing approach
- Mature and energetic
- Willingness to learn and take on new challenges.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to start your career in maintenance, then this could be the perfect role for you. Our client offers a competitive salary and the chance to work in a supportive and dynamic team environment. To apply, please submit your CV.