Our Corporate Client is seeking a motivated and energetic Accounts Executive to join a dynamic accounting team. As an Accounts Executive, you will be responsible for providing high-quality accounting services to a fast-growing portfolio of international clients. This is an excellent opportunity for continued development in a fast-moving global organization.
- Update accounting records and prepare regular management accounts for a portfolio of international clients.
- Prepare tax computations and submit income tax returns.
- Prepare and submit VAT returns.
- Liaise with and support external auditors.
- Assist with the day-to-day operations.
- Act as a point of referral for clients, shareholders, advisors, etc.
- Attend board meetings as and when required.
- Adhoc duties as required.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in an accounting environment.
- In possession of at least 3 ACCAs.
- Team player with a hands-on approach and a positive attitude.
- Fluency in English.
This is an excellent opportunity for junior to semi-senior candidates who are interested in working within a CSP Company and getting exposure on client accounting VAT and TAX. The role is based in a very friendly and family-oriented environment, with a focus on team building and events.
If you are a motivated individual who is passionate about accounting and looking for an exciting opportunity to grow your career, then this is the right opportunity for you!