Our client is a reputable company seeking a Bookkeeping Clerk to join their team based at their offices in Gozo. As a Bookkeeping Clerk, you will be responsible for a range of duties related to the company’s financial transactions.
- Posting of sales and purchase invoices
- Preparation and processing of payment runs
- Recording of customer receipts and debtor chasing
- Preparation of cashbook entries and performing periodic cash reconciliations
- Preparation of periodic bank, supplier, and intercompany reconciliations
- Assisting in month-end procedures
- Document filing and other ad-hoc duties.
- Possession of a Diploma/A’level standard of education in Accounting
- Proficient in MS Office, specifically Word and Excel
- Possess good communication skills in English
- Be hands-on with previous experience in a similar role
- Previous experience of a minimum of 6 months in a similar data entry role
The ideal candidate will have strong attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, and the ability to work well under pressure. If you are passionate about finance and are looking for an exciting new challenge in Gozo, we encourage you to apply for this role. Join a dynamic team and contribute to the success of this well-established company.