Our client, a leading tech company in Malta, is seeking a highly motivated ERP Business Applications Consultant to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for analyzing, designing, implementing and supporting the various product offerings and technologies at client sites. The consultant will work closely with clients to understand their business needs and help deliver solutions that drive business benefits through technology.
• Analyze client requirements and business processes to recommend solutions that meet their needs.
• Participate in the implementation and support of off-the-shelf ERPs, CRMs, and internally developed products.
• Communicate business requirements and technical designs to key stakeholders, using non-technical language.
• Plan and map requirements onto systems to support client business processes.
• Install and configure systems, and parameterize them to deliver the intended benefit.
• Perform any miscellaneous tasks assigned by the Head of Department.
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
• Experience in implementing ERPs, Financial Solutions, and CRMs is essential.
• Certification and/or experience in accounting, Microsoft ERP/CRM solutions, AL Language, and T-SQL is preferred.
• Experience with Dynamics 365 Business Admin is desirable.
• A University Degree or Diploma in Business & Computing, Information Systems, or related fields.
• Strong analytical skills, with a meticulous, methodical, and accurate approach to tasks.
• A competitive salary package, commensurate with the applicant’s experience and ability to display aptitude.
• Flexible working hours and hybrid work opportunity.
• Health insurance and free on-site parking facilities.
• Scholastic sponsorships and the opportunity to obtain industry certifications.
If you are a passionate ERP Business Applications Consultant seeking a new challenge and a great work-life balance, this is the role for you! Apply now to join this dynamic and innovative team in Malta.