Our client is a leading tech company in Malta and they are seeking an experienced ERP Business Consultant to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for defining and delivering solutions to facilitate, change and deliver business benefit through technology. The role involves analyzing, implementing and supporting various product offerings and technologies at client sites. These solutions include off-the-shelf ERPs and CRMs as well as internally developed products.
- Analyze requirements and business processes to recommend solutions to address client needs and participate in the implementation.
- Effectively communicate business requirements and technical designs to key stakeholders using non-technical business language.
- Plan the process where requirements are mapped onto systems to support client business processes.
- Install and set up systems as well as parameterize them to ensure that mapped requirements deliver the intended benefit.
- Conduct any miscellaneous tasks assigned by the Head of Department from time to time.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience in implementing ERPs, financial solutions, and CRMs is important, and preference will be given to candidates who have certifications and/or experience in accounting, Microsoft ERP/CRM solutions, AL Language, and T-SQL.
- Preferably experience with Dynamics 365 Business Admin.
- University degree or diploma in Business & Computing, Information Systems, or related fields.
- Strong analytical skills while being meticulous, methodical and accurate in the completion of tasks.
A remuneration package commensurate with the applicant’s experience and ability to display aptitude shall be offered to the right candidate. Additional benefits include Health Insurance, free on-site parking facilities, scholastic sponsorships, and opportunities to obtain industry certifications. The company also offers a training and hybrid work possibility after a few weeks, which allows the successful candidate to work from home and attend on-site training as required.
If you meet the above requirements and are passionate about helping clients achieve their business goals through technology, please submit your application today.