http://Spoton+Connections +34881180076 firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently seeking a German Customer Support Agent to join our growing team in Malta. As a German Customer Support Agent, you will be responsible for providing superior professional customer service whilst dealing with all enquiries regarding the company’s products and services.
- Provide superior professional customer service whilst dealing with all enquiries regarding the company’s products and services;
- Ensure that client accounts are opened according to the client’s product and service guidelines;
- Building a rapport with the customers whilst addressing any issues relating to the use of internet banking, onboarding and mobile application;
- Maintain a high level of knowledge when it comes to the company’s products and services in order to provide customers with accurate information;
- Identify selling opportunities after analysing the customer’s needs;
- Address cancellation and temporary/ permanent blocking of cards, as per customer requests;
- Process of transactions and outgoing payments accurately within the company’s I.T. systems;
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures, corporate security policies, regulatory guidelines, industry service standards and codes of conduct;
- Keeping records as required;
- Issuing of new cards and renewal processes.
- Assistance with gathering of data/information for the company (via phone, e-mails and chat);
- Providing support with invoicing, allocating payments and related duties, in line with the company’s policies;
- Assistance with administrative tasks in accordance with the company´s policies, procedures and instructions;
- Communication and close cooperation with country co-ordinators and other departments;
- Monitoring the repayment of loans by customers, including by tracing relevant amounts to the company´s accounts and allocating the incoming payments in the records;
- Other related ad hoc duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- In possession of a University degree
- Native or fluent level of German along with a fluent level of English
- Previous experience in a similar position is an asset
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Computer skills
- Team player and customer oriented
- Willingness to learn and expand horizons
If you are a motivated individual with a passion for customer service and are looking to take the next step in your career, we would love to hear from you. We offer a relocation package if needed to help you settle into your new role in Malta.