Our client, a leading B2B Software Development company is seeking highly skilled Backend Developers to join their team. The ideal candidate will be experienced in using Java and Spring Framework, and also have experience working in a Scrum team. The company primarily works with Kotlin, a modern and concise language, accessible to all developers experienced in Java.
• Collaborate with a team of backend developers to build and maintain microservices for the platform using Kotlin and Spring Boot.
• Create all parts of the platform including business logic, external APIs, admin APIs, integrations with external providers, real-time integrations with other internal systems, middleware, and data platforms.
• Participate in code reviewing, planning, and task estimation techniques.
• Collaborate with other engineers to gather knowledge on business requirements, identify and improve processes and systems, and ease operations.
• Integrate with third-party systems to allow for a larger amount of products on the platform.
• Minimum 2-3 years of experience using Java.
• Minimum 1 year of experience using Spring Framework.
• Strong knowledge of SQL.
• Basic GIT knowledge is mandatory.
• Experience working in a Scrum team.
Skills considered as an asset:
• Degree in Computer Science or similar qualifications.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability and willingness to acquire and adapt quickly to new skills and technologies.
• Great problem-solving skills with an eye for detail.
Considered as an Asset:
• Health & Dental Insurance.
• €300 Yearly Wellness Allowance covering Sports Equipment, Gym Memberships, and Holistic Packages.
• Free Lunches on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
• Competitive relocation package.
Our client is open to different profiles based on their experience, ideally with 2-3 years minimum experience in Java or Kotlin development. If you are an experienced Backend Developer looking for an exciting new opportunity, we encourage you to apply!