Our client is currently seeking a Junior Application Support Specialist to join their IT Business Solutions team within the IT Department. As a Junior Application Support Specialist, you will be a valuable member of the team, responsible for supporting business users with application queries, issues, and assigned projects. You will work closely with the Business Units to improve processes, ensure compliance, and provide efficient support to different stakeholders within the organization.
- Perform daily checks and work on assigned ad-hoc tasks, ensuring quality and timely delivery.
- Actively participate in team meetings to collaborate, share updates, and contribute to discussions.
- Collaborate closely with the Business Units to continuously improve processes and align requirements at different levels within the organization.
- Provide support to business users for all issues related to the business applications.
- Take ownership of incidents and service requests related to the business application systems.
- Serve as the primary technical and application support contact, maintaining good relationships while utilizing formal ticketing and documentation for
- clear and consistent communication.
- Conduct training sessions for business users to distribute knowledge and ensure continuous learning and updates.
- Coordinate all system updates, report and track technical issues, and oversee the subscription management of the system.
- Maintain system documentation and related procedures.
- Proactively seek solutions for system optimization, delivering tasks on time and ensuring quality that benefits the business.
- Assist the team with day-to-day activities to ensure optimal quality and efficiency of the department.
- Coordinate and communicate with all team members to keep everyone updated for business continuity purposes.
- Liaise and coordinate with suppliers as required.
- Diploma-level qualification related to the IT industry or equivalent.
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience in Microsoft platforms and products, such as SharePoint, with advanced proficiency in Office Applications.
- Strong can-do attitude with a high level of motivation.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Organized and self-motivated team player with an eye for detail.
- Excellent coordination and communication skills in English.
- Ambitious, positive attitude, and willingness to learn and promote teamwork spirit.
- Willingness to be on-call when necessary.
- Resilient and proactive personality.
- Ability to work unsupervised and take initiative.
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize tasks.
- Basic understanding of enterprise applications, including their architecture and functionality (training will be provided).
Apply today and join a dynamic IT Business Solutions team and contribute to the success of the organization. This position requires a strong commitment to learning the business applications and processes to provide efficient support to business users. The Junior Application Support Specialist will be responsible for performing daily checks, resolving application issues, coordinating system updates, and ensuring clear communication with stakeholders.