We are seeking a highly motivated and organized Project Assistant to join our team in Malta. The ideal candidate should have experience in accounts, be able to work independently, and have excellent communication skills. This role will include a mix of administrative and accounting tasks, with a focus on assisting with travel arrangements, processing expense reimbursements, and writing reports. This is a great opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment with a dynamic team and to take advantage of many benefits such as hybrid work and flexible hours.
- Assist with travel arrangements for the company’s temporary employees
- Assist with the processing and invoicing of expense reimbursement
- Write periodic and ad hoc reports
- Perform other ad hoc duties such as filing, data-inputting, mail-handling, and processing of documentation.
- Minimum A level of education (candidates holding an MQF level 5 Award and/or a Bachelor’s degree in Business Enterprise, Business
- Administration or related discipline will be given preference)
- Experience in accounts i.e accounts clerk or travel agent or in a similar role considered as an asset
- Fluency in English
- Ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Pro-active and Organized with a keen eye for detail
- Dependable, discreet & emphatic
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, with a can-do approach
- Able to think creatively to resolve problems
- Excellent Microsoft Word and Excel Skills
- Hybrid work (office-based and remote)
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance
- Personal development opportunities
If you meet the above requirements and are looking for a challenging and rewarding career opportunity, please apply with your CV. We look forward to hearing from you.