http://Spoton+Connections +34881180076 firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Corporate Service Provider client is seeking a Tax Analyst to join their team and support their Tax function. This role is open to both junior and senior candidates, including students currently studying ACCA, Accountancy, Business or Taxation.
- Assisting in tax compliance function on jobs relating to tax computations, income tax returns, and other related tax work.
- Assisting the Tax Advisory function as required.
- Assisting and working with other internal teams.
- Assisting with presentations, newsletters, and other material for distribution.
- O’ Level or A’ Level in Accounts or currently pursuing the ACCA Diploma in Accounting and Business.
- Interest and aptitude for tax matters, both local and international.
- No relevant experience is required, albeit it may be given preference.
- Interested in pursuing either the MIT Course on Tax Compliance.
- A positive attitude and an efficient team player.
- Responsible, motivated, and have an eye for detail.
- Competitive remuneration, depending on work experience and qualifications.
- Exposure to both local and international clients pertaining to a wide spectrum of industries.
- Professional and personal development, including on-the-job training.
- Opportunities for career advancement.
- Flexible working hours and remote working.
- Study leave and performance bonus.
- Young and dynamic environment.
If you are a highly motivated and detail-oriented individual with an interest in tax matters, both local and international, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Our client offers a supportive and inclusive work environment that values diversity, encourages creativity and innovation, and fosters a good work-life balance.